Ireland have made 14 changes to their starting fifteen a week on from their historic win over the All Blacks.
Rhys Ruddock captain’s the side and is joined in the backrow by Jordi Murphy and Jack Conan. Iain Henderson and Tadhg Beirne lock it down in the second row with Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell and Finlay Bealham filling the front row slots.
John Cooney and Joey Carbery are named at half-back with Stuart McCloskey and Garry Ringrose operating in the centre. Will Addison lines out at fullback supported by Andrew Conway and Darren Sweetnam on the wings.
The replacements are Rob Herring, Cian Healy, John Ryan, Josh van der Flier, Luke McGrath, Ross Byrne and Sam Arnold.
IRELAND Squad v USA – 2018 Guinness Series
— Irish Rugby (@IrishRugby) November 22, 2018
15. Will Addison (Enniskillen/Ulster) 2
14. Andrew Conway (Garryowen/Munster) 8
13. Garry Ringrose (UCD/Leinster) 16
12. Stuart McCloskey (Bangor/Ulster) 2
11. Darren Sweetnam (Cork Constitution/Munster) 2
10. Joey Carbery (Clontarf/Munster) 15
9. John Cooney (Terenure College/Ulster) 3
1. Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster) 23
2. Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster) 10
3. Finlay Bealham (Buccaneers/Connacht) 8
4. Tadhg Beirne (Munster) 3
5. Iain Henderson (Queens University/Ulster) 41
6. Rhys Ruddock (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 20 captain
7. Jordi Murphy (Lansdowne/Ulster) 25
8. Jack Conan (Old Belvedere/Leinster) 10
16. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster) 6
17. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster) 83
18. John Ryan (Cork Constitution/Munster) 15
19. Quinn Roux (Galwegians/Connacht) 7
20. Josh van der Flier (UCD/Leinster) 12
21. Luke McGrath (UCD/Leinster) 9
22. Ross Byrne (UCD/Leinster) 1
23. Sam Arnold (Garryowen/Munster) *
*denotes uncapped player
Tell us what you think about the Rugby World Cup and you could win £100