Keep up to date with the latest score, stats and join the conversation from anywhere in the world in our Live Match Centre (click here).
FRANCE (6th) v ITALY (12th)
Played: 42 – France leads 39-3
Points for: France 1,270 / Italy 481
Average score: France 30-12 Italy
First meeting: 17 October, 1937 – France 43-5 Italy – Parc des Princes, Paris
Last meeting: 30 August, 2019 – France 47-19 Italy – Stade de France, Paris
- France have won their last four tests on home soil, their longest winning run since a five-game streak in 2010 – the year they won their last Six Nations title
- Italy‘s only win against Les Bleus in France was 40-32 in 1997 in the old FIRA Championship
- Italy‘s defeat to Wales last week extended their record run of Championship losses to 23
- Italy‘s last win in the Six Nations was against Ireland in March 2013
- Italy have never won in any of their 10 Six Nations trips to Paris
- Neither team can improve their position this weekend
- However, France will drop below Australia in defeat and also Scotland if they beat England
- Italy will drop below Georgia if they lose and the Lelos beat Spain
Sign up to our mailing list here and we’ll keep you up to the minute with weekly updates from the world of rugby.