Together with Guinness and The Rugby Pod, we’re looking to give 5 rugby club bars across the UK a Guinness makeover. Guinness will come down to your club and give your bar the full once over and RugbyPass will be there to film it.
All you need to do to enter is email DIYGNS@therugbypod.com with the name of your club, a contact name and number, and a photo of your clubhouse bar. Winners will be announced at the end of November.
Remember Guinness asks that you drink responsibly, so please don’t include any irresponsible drinking in your entries.
How do I enter?
Simply email a photo of your clubhouse bar to DIYGNS@TherugbyPod.com along with the name of your rugby club, a contact name and number
What’s the prize
The prizes will be 5 makeovers of rugby clubhouse bars carried out by Guinness
When is the deadline for entry and when will the result be announced?
Entries must be submitted by 30th November 2018. The winner will be announced on the 3rd December 2018
When will the makeover take place?
The makeovers will take place between January – March 2019
- The competition is open to all rugby clubs of the United Kingdom
- All entrants must be 18 or over
- Closing date for entries is 30th November 2018
- Prizes will be 5 makeovers of club house bars carried out by Guinness
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the Rugby Pod
- Winners must stock Guinness and Hop House 13 for 1 year after makeover
- Entries must not include any examples of irresponsible drinking
Tell us what you think about the Rugby World Cup and you could win £100