Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 1 January 2016
The following Subscription Products Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the subscription products offered by us from time to time ("Subscription Products").
Please read these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree with these Terms and Conditions now and every time you use our Subscription Products. And you accept any revised version. Revised versions of these Terms and Conditions will be posted on our Web Site.
In these Terms and Conditions 'we', 'us', and 'our' refers to the RugbyPass Limited.
By subscribing for any Subscription Product, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not click to accept this agreement and you will not be permitted to subscribe for any subscription products.
These Subscription Products Terms and Conditions supplement the Web Site Terms and Conditions, which can be found at Docs.rugbypass.com/terms and are incorporated by reference. Terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given to them in the Web Site Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise defined below.
We have contracted with a third party (currently Endeavor Streaming) to operate and deliver the Subscription Products, on our behalf.
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on the RugbyPass website are provided by Endeavor Streaming.
Note: if you have subscribed for Subscription Products through any authorised reseller, your subscription may be subject to such additional terms as may be contained in any separate agreement between you and that party.
1. Access to the Subscription Products
Coverage in Zones 1, 2, and 10 includes every game live and on-demand from the Six Nations, Gallagher Premiership, and Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries.
Zone 1: Singapore, Hong Kong. Zone 2: Thailand, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Zone 10: China, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Laos, Macau, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan.
Zone 3: Includes the Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries. Available territories: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
Zone 4: Includes the Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries. Available territories: Australia.
Zone 6: Includes the Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries. Available territories: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Germany, Liechtenstein, Malta, Slovenia.
Zone 7: Includes the Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries. Available territories: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Zone 8: Includes the Guinness PRO14 plus 24/7 access to all of our shows and documentaries. Available territories: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden.
Zone 11: No active tournaments. Available territories: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait.
2. Registration, Username, Password, Security
- Registration. Registration is required for the use of the Subscription Products. We will not grant any user access to the Subscription Products unless he or she has completed the necessary registration and paid the fees, if any, associated with access to such Subscription Products.
- Username and Password. Your username and password will be your identity for purposes of accessing the Subscription Products.
3. Special Terms and Conditions Applicable to Subscription Products
We reserve the right to modify the price of any Subscription Product. We are not responsible for any error in copy or images relating to any Subscription Product. The Subscription Products and payment options offered may be added to or changed in our sole discretion.
Our prices only cover access to the Services and do not cover any other costs that the user may incur to access the Subscription Products such as ISP or telephony service provider charges.
In order to purchase a Subscription Product, you may be required to provide complete and accurate personal information, including, without limitation, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information and billing address.
Payment must be made in the currency of the specific services as stated on the Payment Template. You confirm that the credit/debit card which is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
4. Term of Subscription Products and Refunds
Please note that refunds are only available where we cancel your service.
- A weekly subscription is prepaid (in advance) and valid for 7 days. The term begins when you first subscribe and will continue until the end of the week.
- A monthly subscription is prepaid (in advance) and valid for 30 days upon each renewal. The term begins when you first subscribe and will continue until you cancel the service (that is, it automatically renews on each 30 day cycle unless cancelled). To cancel your monthly subscription, contact our customer support at email@example.com. Cancellation will become effective as of the monthly billing cycle following the month of receipt of your cancellation.
- Annual subscriptions are prepaid in one lump sum when you subscribe and valid for twelve months. The term begins when you purchase and will continue until the first anniversary of your subscription. At the conclusion of the 12 month term, the subscription will renew unless you cancel the service (that is, it automatically renews on each 365 day cycle unless cancelled). To cancel your monthly subscription, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation will become effective as of the annual billing cycle following the receipt of your cancellation.
- RugbyPass Limited will not provide any refunds for prepaid subscriptions that are ended early for any reason.
- If we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of these Terms or there has been unauthorised access to your Account, we reserve the right to immediately terminate, cancel or suspend your Account and revoke your access to Services.
- In addition to other rights in these Terms, RugbyPass Limited may end your subscription with a minimum of 30 days' notice at any time.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree that we may notify you about changes to prices and/or the Subscription Products by sending an e-mail message to your e-mail address on file with us and by publishing such notices from time to time on the information page(s) of the Site. It is your responsibility to notify us of any change in your e-mail address by logging in to the Site and using the online account management tool. If your e-mail service includes functionality or software that catalogues your e-mails in an automated manner, it is your responsibility to ensure that those e-mails we send to you reach your inbox, either by routinely monitoring your bulk, junk and/or spam e-mail folders or by adding us to your address book or safe senders list.
The availability of the Subscription Products may be affected by a variety of factors, including game delays or cancellations, application of the content providers broadcast policy or other requirements, technical problems or network delays, program rescheduling, or other reasons. You agree that we are not obliged to provide you with any specific content under this Agreement.