Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing? Make sure you press play and wait a minute or two for your video to load. If your video still wont play then your issue might be due to the following:
- Low Memory - if your computer has less than the minimum 512 MB of memory or you are running many applications at the same time, close all other applications before playing a video.
- Low Bandwidth - it is required that you have either a Cable or DSL modem providing at least 750 kbps download speed. Contact your internet provider if you suspect you are getting less than this speed.
- Caching Issues - Mac users; make sure you aren't using Safari and if you are on Windows try Chrome or Firefox instead of IE.
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Why is my video not playing?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email