Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality? RUGBYPASS.COM features adaptive streaming which dynamically adjusts the quality of video you receive based on the speed of your connection. If your connection speed fluctuates (many factors can contribute to this such as network congestion during peak times or other devices sharing your connection) RUGBYPASS.COM detects this and adjusts the quality of the video stream to ensure you can continue viewing content without interruption. Through the following steps you can override this feature and select the bit rate at which you want RUGBYPASS.COM to deliver content, despite any fluctuations with your connection:
- Launch RUGBYPASS
- Hover over the "Quality" setting indicator and uncheck "Best Available"
- Manually select a bit rate appropriate for your connection
If your video playback is choppy with "Best Available" checked in the video quality settings, this may be an issue with your computer's performance. To resolve, please try the following:
- Make sure your computer is up to date with the latest patches and your video card's drivers are current
- Disable hardware acceleration as it can cause choppy video playback
- Increase virtual memory as it can improve video playback
- Check your anti-virus or firewall settings to make sure they allow traffic from RUGBYPASS
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email