Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player? Connection Error (accompanied by a loading circle) usually occurs in Safari or other incompatible browsers due to the way they cache content. It can also be an error with the computers DNS cache.
The issue can normally be resolved by switching to a compatible browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Chrome can be downloaded from www.google.com
Firefox can be downloaded from www.mozilla.com
If this does not resolve the issue, you can try flushing the computers DNS.
On Windows, open a command prompt and type 'ipconfig /flushdns'.
On Mac, open a terminal window and type 'dscacheutil -flushcache'.
Then restart your computer and the error should be resolved.
If neither of these resolve the issue the error could be with your ISPs DNS, contact your ISP to resolve.
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email