Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- What are the minimum system requirements for Windows computers? The minimum requirements for Windows computers are:
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz or higher or equivalent AMD processor with a minimum of 2GB of memory and 128MB of video RAM.
- One of the following operating systems: Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox:
- IE: http://www.microsoft.com/ie
- Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox
- Macromedia Flash Player 10.1: http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
- Videadapter and monitor: Super VGA (1024x768) or higher.
- What are the minimum requirements for Mac computers?
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email