Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- Why can't I watch on my computer & mobile at the same time?
- How much do the mobile apps cost?
- Why does it say my session has timed out?
- When will my device be supported?
- Why do I have to sign in to watch?
- My connection speed is insufficient? If you receive this message via your RUGBYPASS.COM app, your connection speed is not currently fast enough to support video streaming. RUGBYPASS.COM apps will still play the audio portion of the stream so you can listen without interruption until sufficient network speed resumes.
Although your connection speed may be faster than the minimum recommended speeds, temporary fluctuations or dips in your connection speed may cause this message to display. It is also recommended that you close any other music or video streaming applications, pause any downloads, and shut down any other computers or devices accessing your network while watching RUGBYPASS.
- I've got the app, why can't I watch anything?
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email