Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- How do I connect via AppleTV?
- How do I Airplay via MacOS?
- How do I connect via Chromecast?
- How do I connect my Laptop to my TV via HDMI?
- Why is the picture all squashed?
- I'm using HDMI but have no sound. Why? If you are connecting your computer to your TV via an HDMI cable and you have no sound, try restarting your computer. Some computer/TV combinations require you to restart the computer after plugging in, or plugging in the HDMI before you turn the computer on to allow the audio connection.
If you are still not receiving audio it is likely there is a fault with your HDMI cable or HDMI port, or drivers on your computer and you would be best advised to seek technical assistance on site.
- I am using DVI/VGA or a DVI to HDMI adapter and have no sound. Why?
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email