Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Is AirPlay for iOS devices supported?
- I can't hear anything on my iPad – What do I do? If you have the volume turned up on your iPad but still don't hear any sound from RUGBYPASS, make sure the side switch (mute) is not turned on. If the side switch is set to mute, adjusting the volume will still be indicated by the on-screen display, and some other applications may still play audio but RUGBYPASS will not.
In your iPad settings if you set your side switch to "Lock Rotation" instead of "Mute", the side switch will no longer affect the audio on RUGBYPASS. If you don't hear any sound from RUGBYPASS with the side switch set to "Lock Rotation", your iPad is most likely muted. To check if your iPad is muted, double tap the home button which will open the multitasking bar. Swipe your finger to the right to access the multitasking bar controls. Make sure your iPad is not muted, this is indicated by a line crossed through the speaker icon. To mute or unmute your iPad, tap the speaker icon. If your iPad is muted, adjusting the volume will still be indicated by the on-screen display, certain applications may still play audio, but RUGBYPASS will not.
- Why am I unable to Login?
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email