Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream? Please ensure that you, or others on your network, are not downloading music, movies, or games while you are using RUGBYPASS. These activities will consume a large chunk of your bandwidth. Also male sure you shut down any other programs or applications that you have running.
To stream video on RUGBYPASS at the highest available quality you will need a download speed of 12 Mbps or more. You can use this free online tool to check your Internet connection's speed http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- select the New York option as a baseline.
Despite having a fast Internet connection, Internet congestion can slow down the delivery of the stream, make it difficult for you to connect, or cause buffering. Often the interruption is temporary. If you repeatedly have problems connecting, please notify your ISP. There are often quick fixes they can make when they learn about your issue.
Closed networks, such as the ones found at university campuses, hotels, hospitals, businesses, etc, can cause connectivity issues with live streaming video if certain ports are blocked or restricted.
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email