Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow? Some Mac users are reporting wi-fi difficulties after updating to macOS Sierra 10.12. The most common wireless networking problems seem to be either randomly dropping wi-fi connections after updating to macOS Sierra, or an unusually slow or delayed wi-fi experience after updating a Mac to Sierra 10.12.
Most probab;y, the reason for the mac OS Sierra problem lies in Wifi preferences that need to be updated. To do that, you just have to remove the ones you have now. Click on any empty spot on the desktop and press Comman + Shift + G. Now, type in this directory:
In the folder that opened, delete these files:
After these files are gone, reboot your Mac, together with your Wifi router.
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email