Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
- TV STREAMING
- RugbyPass TV
- TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Requirements
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization? If your CPU is running at or above about 75%, you will likely encounter issues such as sluggish or choppy video quality.
To check your CPU usage on a Windows computer, press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys simultaneously and then select "Task Manager." Your current CPU usage percentage is displayed under the "Performance" tab.
To check your CPU usage on a Mac OSX computer, launch the Activity Monitor application. Your current CPU usage percentage is displayed under the CPU tab.
If you're experiencing high CPU utilization, close any unnecessary applications to help save CPU resources. Also, please check your CPU utilization while the media player is running.
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
- Mobile - Common Questions
- iPad / Phone
- Apple TV & Airplay
- MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
- Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email